Until June 30, 2018, Xiaomi's overseas market share ranked the top five in 25 countries and regions' mobile phone market, overseas revenue continued to soar. Xiaomi remained the first for four consecutive quartersinthe Indian market, and it ranked No.2 in Indonesia, and Xiaomi's Western European shipments increased by 2,700%. In the second quarter of 2018, overseas income accounted for 36.3% of the total income.
With the continuous expansion and deepening of Xiaomi overseas business, overseas IT support work is also continuing to extend and deepen. In order to strengthen the efficiency and speed of overseasITsupport, the IT Department of Xiaomi decided to recruit interns of international product managers from universities all over the world. The interns’ main responsibilitiesareoverseas business requirements communication and confirmation, corresponding system solutions design, development and testing coordination, joint overseas systems implementation and deployment.
1．Recruitment target and quantity：
21 international students in the school: 3 for North America, 4 for Europe, 3 for Russia, 4 for India, 2 for Indonesia, 2 for Philippines, 2 for South America (1 speaks Spanish, 1 speaks Portuguese), 1 for Japan (1 speaks Japanese)。
|| Job Description
| International Product Manager Intern
1. Collect material and try competitor's product to fully understand competitor's product and strategy.
2. Deep mining and analyse user requirement by user interview(qualitative) and questionaire(quantitative), writing product requirement document which includes business structure and process, prototype, the detailed element in the wireframe, etc., maintain product function list of each version.
3. Organize and coordinate with related department, to evaluate requirement and confirm development plan, tracking project process, coordinate project personnel, promote project progress, make sure project complete as planned.
4. Draw up a series sound and complete product operation plan according to prodcut requirement, familiar with market competition status, follow closely to operation mode, promotion channel and plan, etc..
5. In charge of product and user behavier data analysis.
| 1. Graduated from well-known university, Bachelor degree or above, the Computer and related major will have priority.
2. Must have very good communication, logic and product design capability, be sensitive of data, be capable of analyzing and processing.
3. Understand the whole process of product implementation, including market analysis, requirement analysis, product function, business process and user interface design, user research and usability test, etc..
4.Familiar with internet products, and product requirement document writing, be able to use product design software.
5. Must have a good judgement, guide and control capabilty of user requirement.
6. Must have strong responsibility and be self-motivated, a good team player and cooperator, active and be able to take working pressure.
7. Should be sensitive to new technology, be wiiling to know the new trend, always keep curiosity.
8. Internship experience in E-Commercial Company will have priority.
3．Compensation and Benefit
Provides internship wage andmeal allowance,helps excellent interns tobecomeformal employeesafter they return to their own countries；
Wuhan East Lake high tech ZoneGuangguAvenue 77 financial port B24Xiaomiresearch anddevelopmentcenter；
Mail to：email@example.com,the themeofmail should be: Name + nationality + school + internshipduration；