Full-time students' counselors working in the schools and colleges of CUG, who will be in charge of management of students' affairs, ideological and political education, and related work.
1. Get master's degree or above in 2008.
2. Be younger than 28 years of age and a member of CPC.
3. Have priorities if graduates major in management, civil law, psychology, ideological and political education, and other related professions.
4. Have been full-time undergraduates and postgraduates in key national universities and those who enjoy priorities if they seeked their master's degree right after getting bachelor's degree.
5. Have passed CET-6 or gained more than 425 points in New CET-6, or have a valid foreign language achievement (over 550 points of TOEFL, or over 1800 points of GRE, or over 6.0 points of IELTS), or experience of studying abroad for more than one year.
6. good command of Mandarin, communication ability and strong computer skills.
Ⅲ. Material Requirements
1. The applicants should offer resumes, the copies of relevant credentials.
2. The materials must be true and accurate.
3. The deadline is January 20, 2008.
4. The interview time will be re-noticed.
Ⅲ How to contact
Address: Student Affairs Department, China University of Geosciences (Wuhan), Hongshan District, Wuhan, China
Contact Person: Gao Yanli